|Terms and Conditions
The term “race-planet” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without race-planet’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Formation of a Contract and Availability of Goods
When buying goods or services on the Internet you are entering a legally binding contract. This will come into effect upon you receiving an email confirming your order. There is a 14 day right of withdrawl.
race-planet cannot guarantee that all the goods on the website will be available. We will however inform you by email if we cannot fulfil your entire order and only charge for the goods that we send to you.
Returns & Refunds
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, should you wish to return goods for any reason we will gladly provide a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase, the cost of the return is to be paid for by the buyer. Upon receipt of the return, refunds and exchanges will be processed within 14 days and the cost of standard postage refunded.
When returning your item(s) the following need to be provided in order to process the refund efficiently:
1). The returned item(s)
2). Your order reference number
Customers are highly advised to return items with full insurance and by trackable means, it is advised to obtain a proof of postage if returning items by standard mail. Responsiblity cannot be held for orders that are returned but fail to arrive and no refunds will be made in such cases or any other cases where an item has not been received.
Any returned products much be in the original undamaged packaging and should not have been used or damaged in any way.
Contact Us: UK - 07969147068 or US - 17602070808, Outside UK/US - 011447969147068 or 0017602070808 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org